View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 02:27 PM   #17 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster
Co-DA Proprietor

St Mungos Mod

DMLE
Plimpy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Emma J. Trevelyan
Knockturn Alley
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

How were his children? "Off key and tone deaf most times but Mavis is beginning to prove a little less so. Kale may need to look elsewhere for his talents but we'll see." Alive. They were also alive. A pretty good indicator of parenthood if you asked him. If you'd asked him all those years ago, he'd have said he didn't know the first thing about being a father and was likely to make a mess of it, but now he could parent in his sleep--and often did! "We talk about it and they agree but I'm not sure how much they actually understand. Guess that's another thing we'll see when the time comes." He expected tears and at least ten occasions where "when are you coming home?" will be demanded.

Malachi settled back in the seat he'd taken, crossing his leg with the ankle resting on the other knee. He watched the man prepare the tea, giving serious attention to his words. The jokes of being fired aside, he assumed there was reason for this meeting here today.

"I am and I have." He said simply, replying to two specific questions raised. The polyjuiced Professors would be keeping their jobs for now at least and he did take everything into serious consideration regarding the concerns that had arisen in the last term. "I confess, I don't know the full extent of their involvement in...everything that took place but I've gotten the gist of it. I've already got plans to address things. Conversations I intend to have. It's nothing you'll need to be concerned with."

He was aware it wouldn't be a SMOOTH transition with all the messes left, but he did plan to make it less jarring than it could otherwise be.

Oh, tea.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline   Reply With Quote