View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 05:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tazzie

DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokimoto View Post

An odd plant here, a beautiful flower over there... It was such an interesting dynamic really. She was looking at the description for one of the plants when she heard a voice call out. Instinctively she looked up with a smile at the man who... actually seemed to be talking to her? Oh! "Me? Oh," she laughed a little, because... well, if you knew her, you would never ask her that. "Definitely not, sorry. I'm just looking for something to liven up my apartment!" And Ava would just have to deal with that! It was way too bland in their apartment, since they were both out a lot. "I'm afraid if it's a plant question you have, I probably won't be of much use..." Then she spoke lowly to jest but still loud enough to be heard, "I'm just going for aesthetic!"
From the moment he heard her say Definitely not, sorry Gavin had already sort of tuned out the woman, not that he was trying to be disrespectful or anything, he simply just didn't have the time...nor the interest. Honestly, he's longed avoided being interested in any woman after his divorce. If he were to compare women with a plant, since he was in a botanical shop and all, he would say they were cacti: eye-catching and intriguing but no matter how much you take care of them, they are still going to be prickly and spiky in the end.

So, no. Gavin would rather not deal with that...again.

"Ah, good for you." He gave the woman a slight smile though. His mother taught him better.