View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 07:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Giving Natalie a big smile, Cam was about to say something else when they were joined by a man who......apparently turned out to be the shopkeeper of this strange new shop. Or at least he owned a key. "Hello." Cam echoed the man's greeting as he watched him enter the shop. Were there more broken things inside? In the wizarding world, broken didn't necessarily mean unmendable after all.

So surely, there were people out there who had some use for those items.

Too busy staring at the now open door, Cam hadn't realized that the man hadn't come alone until he heard Nat gasp. A crup. How cute. "Liam wants a dog, you know." It was the first thing that came to his mind as he watched the two interact.
Yeah, Natalie basically just ignored the human that ran the store. The crup was certainly more important exciting and cute. And it seemed to like her too. Crups had grown on her over the years, as had many other creatures. She didn't want one, though. Because fur.

So that was why her nose wrinkled a little when Cam mentioned that Liam wanted one. "Really?" It wouldn't have been a big deal if it weren't for the fact that Natalie wanted to live with Liam after Hogwarts. She didn't want CRUP FUR on her clothes!

Natalie gave the crup some more scratches behind his ear, not able to translate his bark into anything other than "I'M CUTE." He was pretty cute, though.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise