View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 03:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DMGS
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Victoria Martin
Madam Malkin's
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Text Cut: daisy and maeve
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Join us. Okay that was code for 'we're not on a date' at least in Maeve's mindset. She grinned at them both overhearing Daisy talking about retaliation and Josef and oh wait, Daisy was a prefect! How'd she nearly forget that? Probably cause she hadn't crossed paths with the slightly older girl that often.

Wait. This wasn't some sort of informal gathering to talk leadership cause suddenly she felt insecure. Hmm.... perhaps she could change tide of the conversation with her presence?

"I don't think the rules count anymore since the old regime got removed at the feast. Personally I won't be sorry to see morning SORE routine go!" She was not a fan and would say so until her graduation day. "But enough Hogwarts! I don't wanna think about that place or exams or classes or .." she trailed off not wanting to mention that O word that pertained to fifth years. "Its summer! Any exciting plans? Or have you already done something fun?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
When Maeve mentioned that rules might not be as strict as they were when Scrimgeour was Headmaster the previous term, Daisy nodded. "I certainly hope so. I wonder who will be teaching Charms. I got on well with Professor Marchand and it is sad that he had to step down from his position."

Daisy took a sip of her coffee as she thought about what she was going to do for summer. "Well, I'm getting myself back into learning how to fly properly because I hope to try out for the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. Due to the injury, I sustained during the Inferi attack two terms ago, I had to rest it. It is now better. I also just plan to spend time with my mum and aunt."

Patrick smiled wondering what made Maeve stop deadbin her tracks for a moment. He wondered if she though this was some meeting of the leadership minds. Which it wasn’t honestly Patrick hated talking school—aside from quidditch, outside of school. And just as quick as Maeve had looked alarmed she was back to asking questions. “Oh just playing baseball and some quidditch here and there back in the states. You two?”

He hadn’t thought much about who would be coming into the school since the whole regime had basically been let go. And most of the new professors were likely going to leave too. It was a weird dynamic. If he was honest his whole experience at Hogwarts was weird. He nodded his head at Daisy, “im glad to hear that I’m sure it’s been difficult,” he was glad he had been off studying in the library when he attack happened. “What about you Maeve? Any big plans for the summer?” he smiled at her enjoying the sass that she usually added to the conversation.