View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 11:18 AM   #17 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Ursula.

Like the sea witch in The Little Mermaid? Nah. That Ursula was horrible and wicked. Not to mention totally ugly. This Ursula was nice and friendly. And a total babe. "It's definitely a pleasure to meet you, Ursula.'' What? It was hot? Well, yes, Annie had figured that out but it wasn’t hot in terms of the weather. Whatever. It worked to get the shirt off which meant she could get to see the tattoo.

Annie let out a soft squeal of excitement when she saw the tattoo. “Wow! That’s pretty. Did you get it here in Diagon Alley? I believe there’s a tattoo parlour here.’’ She had never been there as there had never been a reason to. You see, she had no tattoo of her own. The most she had gotten were henna tattoos done for the Indian functions or festivals she and her family celebrated.

Babe... she had been called babe. “I’ll listen to whatever you say, dollface. Any suggestions on colour? Purple? Green?’’
"Thank you. I did get the tattoo at the tattoo parlour here last year. It was so cool to finally get it," Ursula replied with a grin.

When Anita asked Ursula for suggestions, the tattooed woman smiled as looked into her eyes. "Well, I am partial to green. However, purple would look great on you, babe."