View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 04:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Anybody?
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Dory loved the summer! Warm weather, sunshine, and lots of students roaming Diagon Alley... what's not to like? She made her way out of the back room, levitating a tall stack of boxes containing jewelry and t-shirts in front of her. With a flick of her wand, the boxes gently floated to the floor and opened themselves. Another wave, and the t-shirts sorted themselves on the shelves in neat little piles according to color and design. While that was happening, she unlocked the glass case and arranged an assortment of gemstone necklaces, bracelets, and rings inside.

When she was done with that, she sorted the other jewelry by type and hung them on the revolving racks. The rainbow-haired American stepped back to admire her handiwork. There was just one thing missing! She propped a brightly painted sign in the window display; it said: Go back to school in style! All jewelry buy 2, get 1 free! (Free item must be of equal or lesser value)

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...