Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 04:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

He had some change to spare after hitting up a few essential shops - mostly inks and quills since he was always loosing them in the organized chaos that was his room - and an afternoon to himself until grandpa was finished with his work at the Ministry or if dad finished with his research and came to get him. Really though, Eiji was hoping for neither and enjoyed just being able to walk around with his own peace of mind and drown out all the other unnecessary noise.

Save for that of his stomach rumbling. The Leaky Cauldron was far too expensive and he had no sweet tooth that needed assuring, so to the vendors it was.

And he easily spotted Trinetta with the exact same thought in mind. "Which did you get?" And was it good? Worth the money?
Nettie looked up when she heard a familiar voice and grinned as Eiji approached. She nodded and looked down at her bowl. "Yup, it's really good! A bit warm for a summers day but...I'm hungry, so I don't mind," she giggled. She wiggled a bit to the side to open up a space next to her, if he wanted to sit.

"Do you want to try some?" she asked, scooping up some with her spoon and holding it out slightly in offering.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid