View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 01:23 AM   #25 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DMGS
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Victoria Martin
Madam Malkin's
Default Added a friend...
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost In Thought View Post
Andrea was not particularly enthusiastic about coming to Diagon Alley again. While her parents were off doing Merlin knows what, she'd scampered away as quickly as she could manage to get some time in Flourish and Blotts.

This and finally getting her wand were the only good things that were going to happen during this trip. She just knew it.

Books surrounded her and she took a moment to just linger, breathing in the smell. It gave her some comfort, some enjoyment that she had been lacking so far. Eyes darting around the room she started thinking about what she wanted to get... maybe starting with that shopping list wouldn't be a bad idea...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Anna was putting this part of the school supply shopping for as long as she could. The most boring part, really. But as her brother Ollie kept remembering her over and over and over (and over and over and over) again, this WAS her OWLs year, so she had to 'study hard and be a great role model' and yadda yadda yadda yadda.

She was already wishing the year would be over JUST so Ollie could stop pestering her. Mer. Lin.

The Gryffindor Captain decided the best thing to do was to NOT go into Flourish and Blotts with her nagging brother, so she rushed to get there before he realised she was gone. She wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible, just like ripping off a bandaid.

OH! Was that Patrick just over there, heading to the... oh. Of course. LOL. Why did she think he'd only gone there to get school supplies? She knew her friend better by now, and as to put off the book shopping even longer, she made her way towards her friend with a smirk on her face. "Reading for fun now, are we?" She said jokingly, knowing full well he already had that habit. "I thought you'd be in America!"
Patrick noticed a girl who looked young. She had the bright eyed look that he remembered having when he was an ickle. He was terrified though because he didn't have his big brothers friends to look out for him, nor did he have their stories to go off of. He had his parents really old stories for him to base his experience off of. He wondered if their parents were somewhere in the store grabbing her text books, but he saw the wonder in her eyes at the books. "Have a favorite one?" he asked the girl wondering if he should have left her alone.

His attention was quickly snatched away as the Gryffindor captain walked up to him. She knew reading wasn't one of her favorite things so to see her milling about in the leisure reading was a bit of a surprise. He chuckled hearing her ask if he was reading for fun. "Of course I am. Got to get the good stuff in before we head back for the term." He knew that it was one of those things that school was going to have to take importance with the exams this term.

He was headed back the next day, he had baseball, but he was going to be back on Monday for a long week. "I'm home for a few days before I have to be back for my weekend tournament. I'll be back on Monday for a week with my parents that i'm supposed to be muggle flying for." He lowered his voice as he spoke, "but I think my father is going to just pick me up. How's your summer been going? Quidditch been good?" he asked hoping that the ickle wasn't too off put by the captain coming into the conversation.