View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 10:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
"Advanced potions, huh?" Albert asked, eyes widening. "Sounds...uh.... advanced." Yes, there were many reasons that Alby had decided to forgo university, and a career as a football coach was only one of them.

"I failed potions."

Along with most of his other subjects, of course. So he was, like, SUPER impressed. "You still playing volleyball?" He did remember things, though, especially when they related to sport.

Albert shuffled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck and staring from Nora to Reuben, his ears turning red. "I... uh... Yeah." Was it really a congratulations, though? Because if Nora thought she was surprised, it was nothing to how he'd felt in the first few days after the kid had arrived.
Nora laughed softly at his very accurate assessment of her field of study. "It is." It wasn't exactly something she'd wanted to do but it had, frankly, been the pragmatic choice. "You did? I could have tutored you." Although she wasn't sure if they'd have been able to get a whole lot of tutoring done if she had done that.

But then again, who needed potions when you had your own baby?

She was still trying to wrap her head around this new piece of information (ALBERT DARCY HAD A BABY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?) so she kept her eyes on Reuben for a little while longer. Eventually she looked up and met Alby's gaze again, silently noticing the way his ears had flushed with color. "How do you feel?" It seemed like the most obvious question in her eyes right now.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}