View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 04:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Toddles
House Elf
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Toddles

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Valencia followed the gaze of the other girl to... a house elf. Her mother had always warned her about the house elves. She always said they were up to something.

Valencia, however, was just staring rather impolitely at the large set of eyes. They were so big. Valencia was sure her mother had what psychologists called "cute aggression" where she'd just want to hold and squeeze and love cute things. It was in this moment, looking at those large set of eyes and just wanting to give them a squeeze, that the young girl wondered if the trait was genetic.

But instead of offering to squeeze the small creature, she just tilted her head. "I'm not sure it's for sale."

This later seemed to be proven true when the house elf asked for some help counting money.

"Oh! I can help!" she said rushing forward. "I'm good at counting and money."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
SPOILER!!: Toddles and V

"I sure hope not." was her response to the other girl's statement of the house elf not being for sale.

Actually Harri fairly liked house elves. Her family didn't own one but her brother, Owen, often told her of his great kitchen adventures at Hogwarts with the help of the house elves so she was a bit biased. Plus, this one was weirdly cute. Wait, what was its name? "You're called Toddles?"

And apparently Toddles needed help with counting his money. Ooooh, a shopping house elf. How interesting. "I'll help too!" Not that she was any good at counting but the other girl looked smart enough for the both of them.

But before anything else, "Um, dumb question...what are fluffy soft scrub brushsies?" Blink.
Toddles no mind the Missus' stares. Though that was mostly because Toddles no notice her stares at all! Far too busy pushing the shinies around in his palm with one of his slender elfsies fingers. Though his ears did give a delightful twitch when the one Missus offered to help and even more happy twitches when the other Missus agreed and knew who Toddles was.

"I is, Missus!" he squeaked while puffing out his elfsies sized chest. Quickly pulling open the bag so the rest of the coins could be seen (and there was quite a fair bit of monesies inside. Toddles was meant to be buying very important supplies for Hogwarts upon request of the Mister Master Headmaster, after all!) as well as dumped what he had been holding into the hands of the especially eager Missus.

"Toddles no mind dumb questions, Missus! Algamus tell Toddles he ask them all the time!" he gleefully responded to the other Missus, a rare twinkle of genuine gratitude in his giant eyes. "Those be the fluffy soft scrub brushsies," he explained, one of his long slender fingers now pointing towards the cages that read "hamsters". "Toddles wants to buy himself one of those with the monesies Mister Master Headmaster gives!"