View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 01:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Beauty products!

Just those words alone made Josh want to squirm in his skin and turn on his heel and leave Primpernells the same moment he had walked in. He really disliked shopping but what more was he hated feeling insecure and that was exactly what all kinds of beauty stuff did. Heading further in towards the men’s line of products aisles the dark haired and black bearded adult guy passed two young girls, where one of them seemed to have put some yucky goo in her face and the other was meditating to herself. Josh didn’t say anything either of them.

He just went on down to stop in front of the men’s lieu line of products for beard trimming since he needed a new razor. Joshua’s eyes were moments later drawn towards the label that he read out loud as "Grow your own mustache kit..Would i look more dashing if i added on a mustache too?" he asked himself as he looked at the prize.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Odaline was...not interested by anything she had seen yet, but any book she had read said that girls her age would want things from shops like this and beg their parents to let them go in. And here Oda was.. allowed to go in her and choose what she wanted, get whatever she wanted... and she wasn't interested in it. She felt sick at the thought of using all these things to change something about herself.

This store was STUPID.

But she couldn't leave without something for herself.

But she didn't want to pay for anything. She didn't want to fund this complete rubbish that was blah blah beautifying potions. Who even was Madam Primandpropernelle? "Stupid stupid stupid." She muttered, following another girl into another aisle.
What was worse than family knowing you had your first sign of hormonal changes? A professor knowing! Although Professor Wishart was about the most gentle soul out there and Carsyn douted that he would be gossiping this news but it was FOREVER weird still seeing him outside of Hogwarts even if she'd only known him a year. She was going to ignore her aunts recent news to her and Carys because she'd known her all her life and besides, maybe it would help guarantee her a spot as Gryffindor Seeker

Stupid?

"Who you calling stupid?" Carsyn blurted suddenly forgetting her motiv of being incognito. This was where Carys was better - at staying quiet.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.