View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 02:21 AM   #19 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Ethan was so confused but there wasn't really time to be confused with spell going on around him. He kept Andi in his site as he moved that way. On his way to her though he ran straight into someone and blinked, "Wait I..." His eyes darted from one side to the other. What was going on?

Taking off he headed to Andi, but along the way tried to get others attention to follow him.

Once he had gotten there he ducked and took it all in. This, this wasn't good. No, he knew exactly where he was. That's when another spell hit close to them and he put a shield up. "I.. I don't know how, but we are not in our time anymore. I just ran straight into Vincent Crabbe." He'd know that slytherin anywhere. He had read all about him. This wasn't good at all, how did they get here and why?

Fighting was going strong and the shield was broken. Parts of the castle was being hit and walls were starting to be knocked in. More and more adults were coming into the fight from both sides and chaos was growing by the second.

He had heard the orders and slammed his way through the castle taking out whatever he could find in his path. The troll stood at the entrance looking in. SMASH was all that was on his mind and he took off after a group of kids.