Thread: Indoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 10:05 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tazzie

DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

SPOILER!!: Sophie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Sophie smiled at the birthday gift comment, waving a dismissive hand. "Don't worry about it, honestly." She said, keeping an eye on her little girl who was clearly making new friends over there at the counter.

Her friend's next remark made Sophie laugh out loud in amusement. "Don't say that, I'm not sure Mordred would be able to cope." She laughed some more. "If it was up to me, though..." The brunette trailed off, giving Beezus a playful look before shaking her head. "No, I'm only joking. We have our hands pretty full now." Like, VERY MUCH full. Beezus needed to spend some time with Noah and Scarlett more specifically to realise what Sophie really meant.

Imagine if Mordred and herself ended up having MORE kids like Noah and Scarlett? There would probably be no house left one day. ........Literally.

Taking a seat, Sophie couldn't stop smiling brightly at the other woman as she listened to all of her news. The squeal that followed the mention of Tamlin made Sophie's heart super happy. Families being formed was literally Sophie's most favourite THING in the WORLD. Her expression grew slightly more serious as she listened intently and nodded as Beezus continued. Her eyebrows shot up as her friend asked if she would mind watching Tamlin for her some time. "Absolutely, you don't need to ask twice! Honestly, just let me know whenever you need a break or if you have things to do. I'm staying home at the moment with the kids anyway, and what's one more when there are four there already." She chuckled, watching as Scarlett now moved on from one person to another, apparently carrying on full conversations about Merlin knew what.

Beezus accepted her invite for dinner and playdate, so Sophie was obviously smiling brightly again. "Perfect! Just tell me when you're free and what day works best for you!" EEEEEEEEEEEP, she couldn't wait for it already!

And a thought suddenly crossed her mind. "Is Tamlin okay with animals?" Poker face.

Not that they owned a zoo or anything. Only... they kind of did.
Of course Sophie was going to say she didn't have to worry about the gift, pfft. Beezus didn't push it but she made a mental note to do just that once she had the time. Tamlin would love it too, shopping for toys to give to his friends.

Her thoughts of what gifts to get for the Mordaunt kids faded when she heard what Sophie said next. Snort!giggle. Merlin, they were quite the pair (plus two kids in tow), weren't they? 30 something women and they were joking about that. She was fairly certain Mordred would have shushed and given them both a look had he been there, that brooding bloke. "Maybe when 'kenzie is a bit older?" She suggested more teasingly.

As always, she still couldn't help but be amazed at some of her friends who had big families. Taking care of one baby was no easy feat, even much more, say, three of them. She was in awe with them, with Sophie.

And now her friend was even volunteering to watch Tamlin sometime, even when she already had four of her own. She reached out to take one of her friend's hand. "Thank you, Soph. I'm truly grateful for that. Tamlin needs to socialize more with kids his age and I would be very comfortable if those kids are your kids." Because you know, even if they had their own quirks, she was confident that her son and the Mordaunts will be great friends. Just like her and their parents. And if they didn't, well... a parent could only hope.

Animals? The brunette blinked only once. "Okay with animals?" Scoff, followed by a head shake. "He's not okay with animals, Soph. He's CRAZY about them." Merlin, if her son could stay at the Magical Menagerie for the whole day he would. It was only a matter of time before he would be bringing every critter home. "He's already asked me to get him a dragon's egg for his 7th birthday!"