Thread: Mysteries: Thought Chamber
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 03:38 AM   #22 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

The thought of using Stunning Spells kept repeating in Megan’s mind. It was as though this was the only spell she knew at present. At the same time, even though the brain was seemingly fixated on her, the woman barely noticed. It was that dang thought’s fault. It had momentarily taken over her. That is, until Adam’s voice reached out to her. “Don’t touch the brain. Right.’’ But she had a question. “How did these things come about into existence? I mean, why are they the way they are?” Oh Adam... What an unfortunate little even that was. “Here. Let me help.’’ Megan retrieved the sunglasses and expertly caught the glove tossed her way in the nick of time.

To everyone in general, Megan said, “Let’s try Stunning them.’’ Airey’s words did not go wasted, at least not on her, for they were tucked neatly in a nook of her brain for reference. The blond held her wand tightly, quite prepared for battling the brains if need be.

Without hesitation, Megan grabbed her vials. They had been uncorked earlier which was lucky because it made things easier for her to plunge her gloved hand into the tank. She always made sure to take at least two samples in case there was an accident and she lost one. Today was no different. One vial of the liquid was successfully retrieved and hastily corked.

Unfortunately, this was when the brains began attacking.ADAM!” The full vial was dropped into one of her pockets. “Stupefy! Stupefy!’’ The spells were desperately directed at the brain attacking Adam. This was short-lived though. There was one attacking her. Naturally, her attention was turned to that one. “Stupefy!’’ Too late. Long, creepy tendrils reached for her shoulders. They reminded her of jelly fish stingers. The tendrils looped tightly around her shoulders. “Get off m-’’ WHAM! The brain collided with her face and latched on there rather securely.

Still, Megan tried to fight it off. This time, her hands were used as she tried to pry it off with as much strength that she could muster.

Air...

The blond could not breathe.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺