View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 01:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

SPOILER!!: Anita! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Good, good.

Anita was beyond pleased to see that her flirting wasn’t being rebuffed. She could only hope that this hotness realised that she was being flirted with. Colour her interested. Interested in everything: this conversation, this woman... “Well, you are certainly fascinating. I wouldn’t mind seeing that tattoo but I reckon it won’t be appropriate right now.’’ Annie gestured in general around at Primpernelle’s. There were people all around.

“I’m not sure I have a favourite animal but I like cats. What do you think? Would that look good on me?” Annie batted her lashes. “Oh yes, forgot to introduce myself. My name is Anita Sandhu. Some call me Annie.’’

"It is nice to meet you, Anita. My name's Ursula Agan. It is boiling in here! I am so glad I wore my crop top underneath this shirt. Just give me a moment," Ursula replied as she removed her outer shirt to reveal a modest crop top but also her serpent tattoo on her left ribcage.

"I think anything would look amazing on you, babe. It is also your choice."