View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 03:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Seeing as he'd snapped the majority (read: all) of his quills and had resorted to borrowing (read: taking) other peoples towards the end of last year, Józef had begrudgingly stopped in Scribbulus when he'd got to Diagon Alley.

And by begrudgingly stopped, he'd been forced to go with the incentive of pocket money if he returned with some new quills.

Of course, he'd barely been in the shop for five minutes before he'd been distracted by the GLOW IN THE DARK ink. And it had been another two minutes before he got distracted by the CLICKY MUGGLE FOUR COLOUR PENS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Seeing as he'd snapped the majority (read: all) of his quills and had resorted to borrowing (read: taking) other peoples towards the end of last year, Józef had begrudgingly stopped in Scribbulus when he'd got to Diagon Alley.

And by begrudgingly stopped, he'd been forced to go with the incentive of pocket money if he returned with some new quills.

Of course, he'd barely been in the shop for five minutes before he'd been distracted by the GLOW IN THE DARK ink. And it had been another two minutes before he got distracted by the CLICKY MUGGLE FOUR COLOUR PENS.
Scribbulus was one of the more boring stops Nettie had on her trip to Diagon Alley today. So, naturally, she went there first. Get the BORING shops out of the way, and then it was time for FUN stuff. And ICE CREAM! Smiling happily to herself as she walked in, thinking of the lemon sherbet she'd be ordering lately, she began to look through the shelves, looking for some basic quills. She didn't need anything flashy. Just anything that got the job done.

Not looking where she was going, she turned a corner too sharp and accidentally waked RIGHT in to someone who was just standing there. "Oh, sorry!" she exclaimed, and then she realized it was that little irritating boy from last term. What had his name been again? Oh yeah, Józef. "Oh, it's you," she muttered quietly, wrinkling her nose a bit.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid