View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 06:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DMAC
Türk Bilgini
Hippogriff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dorian Katharos
Seventh Year
x1 x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Yoongi Hyland
Accidents & Catastrophes
Always keep the faith//~~Duckies~~// Non timebo mala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Daisy gave a small sigh. "Oh, it is going pretty well now that my mother and aunt have calmed down. They found out about what happened with regards to last term and it was scary. I have seen my aunt get angry but seeing mum's eyes almost glow with fury..." Daisy shuddered as she remembered.

Daisy held the book she was holding up a bit and continued. "Now I can focus on what I am hoping to do in the future. How has your summer been?"
At first, Dorian thought that her mother and aunt had been angry at her for whatever reason and he was about to open his mouth but refrained from asking after he heard her complete story"Yeah that was one strange year" he said. "Glad we got rid of them in the end" he didn't think he could survive another year with them in charge. Especially since this was going to be his o.w.l year.

"You know what you want to do?" he asked and was secretly hoping that she didn't. He didn't want to be the only one clueless about his future. "Oh it was fine, i didn't go out much though. My dad didn't like that though" he laughed.