Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 02:49 AM   #24 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
It amused Liliane that some of her best friends were on opposite U17 teams to her. It was amusing, but it didn't stop her from playing her very best. There was a big chance when she was a professional player she would be playing against some of her friends too. That meant that she really could not be worried about not hurting them. She was a beater. It was her job to try and direct the bludgers at people. She did it, but it didn't mean she liked it. But if England won, then that was okay. Or at least it was a little bit okay.

But today she was seeing Derf off of the pitch, and that was much better. Derf was a beater too, so she didn't often end up hurting him. But it was still much better to see her friends when they weren't playing quidditch. She adored the sport, but it was so much better to have a conversation off of the pitch. It had been such a long time since they had had a proper conversation anyway. So this was going to be good. And since she would be at Hogwarts again in September, she knew that it was not going to be as awful as it had been for the last year.

"hiii!" Lili beamed as she saw Derf. She had to admit to herselft hat it was a nice feeling to know he thought she looked good. Though, of course, she knew he only meant it on a friendly way. It was only her that could not stop having feelings for someone who didn't feel the same way. "I feel really good..." She murmured as she stood up, and opened her arms.

Could she get a hug now?
Even BETTER than him thinking she looked well was HEARING that she felt well, and thus his smile widened into a toothy grin as his arms naturally opened and he closed the remaining distance between them. "You have no idea how glad I am to hear that," he said sincerely as his strong arms wrapped around her like a boa constrictor, only not as tightly seeing as he didn't want to suffocate her or nothing. He had much better control of his body these days, understanding how he had bulked up and all that. Less awkward. It had been a process.

Being a teenager was hard, you know?

Pulling away a bit, Derf tucked some of her blonde hair behind her ear before speaking. "I gotta get myself some ice cream too. But I'll be back soon, yeah?"

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes