View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 04:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Natalie was in a GOOD MOOD.

It was summer, it was warm(ish), it was NICE(ish) outside and she was FREE from Hogwarts' latest shenanigans. It had never felt so good to be out in Diagon Alley. She had a positive outlook for the time being, so she was taking it as far as she could.

And that meant hanging out with her friends. Her relationship with Cam had been... rocky over the last couple of years, but she had finally let things mend themselves over the last several months and she was happy with where they were at. After all, he made her brother very happy.

That's who she was on the lookout for that day. She had her hair in a braid and she was wearing shorts and a crop top, FULLY embracing summer as she walked down Diagon Alley to find him. She was just approaching Sugarplum's when she noticed Cam, except... he wasn't at Sugarplums. He was looking at a dodgy cardboard box outside of a shop further down.

Natalie continued walking until she got closer to him and the shop that she... did not recognize. She squinted at the sign and made a face at the box. "What is this place?" she asked aloud, making her presence known. Looked like a bunch of junk.
Maybe there was some hidden treasure at the bot-

Oh.

Cam had been so focused on the parchment and other items in the box that he hadn’t heard Natalie approach him. “I don’t know?” But he was CURIOUS. He didn’t like not knowing things. He was the person with the answers usually. Standing up straight again, he squinted at the shop for a moment before finally turning to look at Nat. “Hey.” He smiled. Summer suited her.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}