View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 11:11 AM   #9 (permalink)
Zannash
Hufflepuff

DoM
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mary Muldoon
First Year
Mysteries
inverted spacewalker ☄ quoth the Ravenclaw ☄ poptart torso & rainbow trail, nyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
Lucy loved summer at Diagon Alley. It was when the students were back in full force. It was her absolute favorite time of year and she smiled brightly as the young lady approached the counter. "Hello to you as well." Lucy leaned a bit forward to better see her newest customer. "One butterbeer, coming right up." Her hand reached out to take the galleon and place it in the register.

"My guess is you are starting Hogwarts in the fall. Are you excited? I remember my last summer before attending and I was a nervous mess. My older brother had told me all kids of fibs to scare me about the first day." Lucy reached to her right and filled an icy mug full of butterbeer before placing it on the counter for the young lady to take.
Mary let out a little chuckle. She was also a nervous mess. "Yeah," responded, taking the butterbeer. As it turns out, this also made her very nervous. She took her first ever sip of butterbeer, and it was AMAZING. She let out a little "Wow!" under her breath.