View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 05:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zannash View Post
"Ok, today is the day I join Wizarding Society," Mary quietly assured herself, "it will be ok." She clenched one Galleon her brother had gifted her. She would get more from the family vault at Gringotts next, but her siblings had wanted her to try butterbeer before anything else. "Hello," she said, though it was hard to tell if she said it to the floor or the counter. "One butterbeer please," she said, sliding the Galleon across the counter to Lucy.
Lucy loved summer at Diagon Alley. It was when the students were back in full force. It was her absolute favorite time of year and she smiled brightly as the young lady approached the counter. "Hello to you as well." Lucy leaned a bit forward to better see her newest customer. "One butterbeer, coming right up." Her hand reached out to take the galleon and place it in the register.

"My guess is you are starting Hogwarts in the fall. Are you excited? I remember my last summer before attending and I was a nervous mess. My older brother had told me all kids of fibs to scare me about the first day." Lucy reached to her right and filled an icy mug full of butterbeer before placing it on the counter for the young lady to take.