Thread: Rubbish Bin
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 02:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
Manon was done buying some of the paraphernalias she would need for her third year at Hogwarts...or at least a second-hand version of them. The sisters at the orphanage gave her some galleons for her trip to Diagon Alley early that summer. Fortunately, she hasn't come across any familiar face from the school yet. Good thing I always buy my things earlier than everyone else. It was no news that she was an orphan that leaped between the Stemp House and St. Benedict's Home for Children, but she still didn't want anyone from the school to catch her in the act of purchasing hand-me-downs. It had to be mortifying.

And if luck was truly with her that day, she might as well check the rubbish bin. It was basically a treasure chest, if you ignore the smell. Last summer she plucked out a voodoo doll named James from there that was as good as new.

Who knew what she would be able to find today?

Setting her things carefully on the bench next to her, the she-snake tried not to make a face as she neared the rubbish bin but ended up scrunching her nose. Well, the smell was much better than last summer's.

Cautiously, she began to rummage through its contents.

SUMMER! GLORIOUS SUMMER!!

Chloe was so happy that is was summer and she was even more happy that her mother had to come to London and she got to tag along. Honesty she wasn't even sure why her parents had to stay in Germany, why couldn't they just move to London so she could be closer to all her friends? Though if she left Germany she'd be further from her grandparents and she did like being there too.

Once in the Alley she looked around and said goodbye to her mother. She couldn't believe she was letting her go free this year. As she walked around looking for some friends or something to do she couldn't help but notice someone in the bin.

Stopping dead in her tracks she scrunched her nose, why was she in the trash? "E.. Excuse me? Did you loose something?" It just had to be the reason she was in there.