Thread: Indoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 06:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
This was Sophie, all right.

Beezus Beatrice's mouth was now set in a perpetual wide smile as she took in the barrage of information from her long-time friend. She had been so busy with moving in and work and Tamlin that she barely had time to let her friends know that she was back. She should've have done it earlier because merlin, she missed the other woman, as well as the kids.

ESPECIALLY the kids.

Scarlett was four? "Oh, goodness, remind me to get her a late birthday present." She'd missed A LOT, she knew. It was high time she made up for that. Plus more playmates for her Tamlin! He was going to be so excited! Where did Scarlett go, by the way? ...Oh, there she was. Merlin, she was practically Sophie's mini-me!

...And Mackenzie was two? Ugh, the sweet coddle. And WHAT...what? She squeezed her friend's arm in return, her brown eyes widening slightly. The twins were eight?! When did that happen? They were still babies last time she saw them. "Eight?! Holy hippogriffs, Sophie. What are you and Mordred doing? Building a Quidditch team?" She teased, pulling the mother of a soon-to-be Mordaunt Quidditch team to sit.

Keeping an eye on Scarlett as well, the brunette laughed at her friend's onslaught of more questions. "Yes, I'm back! With Tamlin, of course." A small squeal might have escaped her at the proclamation. "It's so hard being a single mother, Soph, mainly because Tamlin is so curious at everything now and I just want to spend all the time with him but then there's work..." She could totally use some help. "He's off to a private babysitter right now, one my Aunt recommended. Asking you totally slipped my mind but in the future, would you mind watching him some time?" Tamlin was pretty well-behaved anyway...for the most part.

Also, dinner...more Mordaunt madness goodness. "Yes to dinners and playdates. Absolutely yes."
Sophie smiled at the birthday gift comment, waving a dismissive hand. "Don't worry about it, honestly." She said, keeping an eye on her little girl who was clearly making new friends over there at the counter.

Her friend's next remark made Sophie laugh out loud in amusement. "Don't say that, I'm not sure Mordred would be able to cope." She laughed some more. "If it was up to me, though..." The brunette trailed off, giving Beezus a playful look before shaking her head. "No, I'm only joking. We have our hands pretty full now." Like, VERY MUCH full. Beezus needed to spend some time with Noah and Scarlett more specifically to realise what Sophie really meant.

Imagine if Mordred and herself ended up having MORE kids like Noah and Scarlett? There would probably be no house left one day. ........Literally.

Taking a seat, Sophie couldn't stop smiling brightly at the other woman as she listened to all of her news. The squeal that followed the mention of Tamlin made Sophie's heart super happy. Families being formed was literally Sophie's most favourite THING in the WORLD. Her expression grew slightly more serious as she listened intently and nodded as Beezus continued. Her eyebrows shot up as her friend asked if she would mind watching Tamlin for her some time. "Absolutely, you don't need to ask twice! Honestly, just let me know whenever you need a break or if you have things to do. I'm staying home at the moment with the kids anyway, and what's one more when there are four there already." She chuckled, watching as Scarlett now moved on from one person to another, apparently carrying on full conversations about Merlin knew what.

Beezus accepted her invite for dinner and playdate, so Sophie was obviously smiling brightly again. "Perfect! Just tell me when you're free and what day works best for you!" EEEEEEEEEEEP, she couldn't wait for it already!

And a thought suddenly crossed her mind. "Is Tamlin okay with animals?" Poker face.

Not that they owned a zoo or anything. Only... they kind of did.

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!