View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 09:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Okay, so this babe wasn’t one of the sales persons here. A pity that was because Anita would have liked to be in her company for a little while longer. Fortunately for her, the other woman offered to help anyway. Oh yeah. Annie would love that. Now, she gave her best flirty smile and tossed her long, dark hair over her shoulder. “I’m all in for your suggestions.’’

Those suggestions happened to intrigue her. “That way, you would have irises shaped like your favorite animal's with the colour that you like.’’ Annie’s eyes lit up. “Those are great ideas. But why does a pretty woman like you need to change anything?’’ She casually leaned closer to the shelf on the pretense of examining the jars once more.
This rather attractive woman was flirting with Ursula which she didn't mind one bit. "Exactly! I like non-conformity and being a touch rebellious. I am a rule-bender, not a rule-breaker. Potions are a temporary solution but I have a permanent sign of my rebellious personality." At those words, Ursula pointed at her ribs and mentioned her tattoo.