Thread: Pub Seating
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 11:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
GD2204
Ravenclaw

MO
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ewan George Jones
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Delyth Rose Dominique
Minister's Office

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Kevin did notice the slight jump and he tried not to grin as she pressed her hand against her chest. He checked his watch and saw that it had taken her quite a while to have noticed him staring. "You should be more aware of your surroundings" he said. "Especially in a bar, i could have stolen your wallet and be out of the door before you'd even realised what had happened" And he could have done it, having been a pickpocket himself in his teenage years. Even at Hogwarts he had stolen quite a few things...Until his expulsion... He unfolded his arms and leaned back against the seat. "Apologies for startling you, though" he said and looked at the book that she had been reading.

"Is it any good?" he asked. He did not read but perhaps that was because he had not found his genre interest yet. "I'm Kevin"
Tucking some her blonde curls behind her ear now, she couldn’t help but raise one of her eyebrows slightly at the man sitting next to her. She was perfectly aware of her surroundings, thank you very much. With a small ‘hmph’ sound, she crossed her arms and stared at the man pointedly for a second before finally answering him. “I WAS lost in my book, you see” she explained, her hands becoming slightly animated now despite her attempt to keep them locked away.

Waving away his apology now, she hesitated for a second before picking up the book, a hint of a smile playing on her lips “It’s been really interesting so far! It’s buy a French muggle author in the mid 1800’s although there have been several movies based on it”. Rather reluctantly, a wide smile appeared now as it always did when she talked about something she loved. She held out the book for him now to have a look, should he wish to, an encouraging smile resting on her face.
GD2204 is offline   Reply With Quote