Thread: Pub Seating
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 03:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
GD2204
Ravenclaw

MO
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ewan George Jones
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Delyth Rose Dominique
Minister's Office

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
There was so much paper work waiting for him at the Ministry that he was dreading it when he came back tomorrow. However, he still had some free time and he was going to spend it in the Leaky Cauldron. He had been wanting a fire whiskey for some days now.

As he walked inside, Kevin rubbed his temple at the noise. Of course he had to come in when it was fairly busy. Wasting no time at the door, the ministry worker walked confidently in to the room and he took his grey coat off with a flourish and draped it over his arm. As his eyes searched for a place to sit, he found a young woman reading a book at an empty table and he turned her way.

He did not say anything as he sat down at the table opposite of her and he folded his arms and cocked his head to the side as he tried to read the title of the book she was reading. Yes, he was staring. And no, he did not care if it was concidered rude or not. He was more curious how long it would take her for her to notice and he even started to count in his head. 1...2..3...
It wasn’t until she set her book down, a happy sigh escaping her lips that she noticed there was actually someone sitting next to her, staring in fact. Jumping slightly, hand pressed against her chest in surprise, she smiled at him, somewhat perplexed that he didn’t greet her when he sat down Oh, sorry! I didn’t realise you were sitting there”. Pausing briefly, she continued, “I really do get lost in a book sometimes” gesturing at the book in front of her now. “I’m Delyth by the way” she continued, her burning face a light shade of rose. “And you are? “It was strange how she’d only been back in the country a few hours and yet, she’d somehow managed to embarrass herself in front of a stranger.
GD2204 is offline   Reply With Quote