View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 04:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
She had never realized what it was like having the girls away from home for so long. It had been an odd feeling, especially coupled with the reminders that her own parents hadn’t been there to miss her. Those memories had been hitting Rhiannon more as of late, and the twins’ visit back home for the holidays hadn’t exactly made her feel much better. Physically, they had looked perfectly fine. Amazing, even, considering she’d known Carys had dealt with the disappointment of not being selected for the Quidditch team. It was the fact there hadn’t been many letters after that one that had made her feel like her daughters weren’t entirely okay with whatever was happening in Scotland.

She had gone to her gallery the morning of the day the train was returning, having a painting she needed to finish in time to be sent to the buyer. Therefore, it had been some time after she knew Alex had arrived when she’d ran into the station, expecting to find that she was late. It wouldn’t have surprised her, given she often lost track of time while she was in her studio. But it appeared she wasn’t.

“They aren’t here yet?,” she asked softly, taking the seat next to him.
Both girls had been disappointed in not being selected for the Quidditch Team. But it only meant he was going to have to employ some Rose Family tactics this summer in training.

Alex glanced over when his blond wife took a seat next to him and simply shook his head. "Nah. I don't think they're actually due to arrive for another thirty minutes or so." He was just ridiculously early. "Did you get your painting done?" He assumed so since she was here but maybe she just needed a change in scenery to help draw motivation from in finishing it.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.