View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 05:20 AM   #18 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
"That I can do." Leander fell back into step with Evony, glad she seemed to (at least somewhat) want his company and he wasn't imposing. Which was always a worry of his, and something lots of his many brothers and cousins would have laughed at had they known.

But Leander Aurelius Darcy could probably have done well as an actor, had he not embraced his habit of blushing when he was around pretty women. Blue eyes darted to the shop fronts around him, but always returned to Evony's profile, especially when she spoke again. "Yeah, it was just around the corner," he said with a little nod, not thinking that she would like specifics of the houses he went to, or the people he'd met in Knockturn Alley.

He'd rather not talk about that here, anyway. "Planning on spending a lot of time at the beach?" He remembered she mentioned it as a perk of her job when summer came around.

Evony, despite initially appearing completely stand-offish to everyone she's ever met, did actually tend to enjoy company. She just wasn't the type to go out of her way to meet new people or to suggest hanging out.

Evony glanced behind her as he mentioned 'around the corner.' She nodded understandingly. She was actually mildly curious. She'd never had reason to go down that way.

But the topic turned back to her. "Yeah. Pretty much my plans for the rest of the summer." She cracked another smile. "Jealous?"

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You