Thread: Fountain
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 11:13 PM   #16 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Arianna! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOPEendures View Post
SPOILER!!: Zach <3

Arianna gave him a small shrug that came with a sad sigh. "I don't think I'll ever give up hoping but it's like a fire. If you don't tend to it the right way it'll burn out on its own." It was nice to know though that someone hoped she would find her own happiness. "Thanks for the words of encouragement. I needed them."

She looked at her watch. It was getting a little late and she was sure that Camden would be waiting for her wanting to be fed and snuggle in her lap. Arianna gave him a smile. "I'm so glad I met you today Zachary. You really are an amazing person. I'd like to meet up again sometime, maybe meet your boyfriend?" Would it be weird for her to hug him? She was a hugger.

Zach felt even more understanding towards Arianna, he really did. Each word she spoke echoed how he had once upon a time felt. “Something else that may be helpful... ease off looking for love right now. I’ve heard it finds you in the least expected of places and times.’’ He winked and grinned as he tried to come off both serious and not too corny. But it was true; things happened when one least expected it. “I wasn’t looking for anyone when I bumped into Ansley. That was just a happy occurrence.’’ And a little flustering too since those were the days when he had been awkward and weird.

Zach caught Arianna looking at her watch and suddenly felt a pang of disappointment in his gut. Did she have to go already? He quite liked her quite a bit and could not help but agree with her. “It was great meeting you. Definitely! I’ll be sure to tell him all about you and I know he’ll want to meet. Have you got a cellular phone number?’’

This was the beginning of a beautiful friendship, Zach could tell. He would not a hug at all...

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺