View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 12:38 PM   #24 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Daisy had started tucking into some food, having gained some of her appetite back after the departure of Scrimgeour and his goons, followed by the return of Hawthorne and the teachers that shouldn't have been forced to depart in the first place. Soon Professor Marchand approached the table and Daisy had a feeling as to the reason he was there.

"Hello, sir! I am enjoying the feast now," Daisy replied with a small but sad smile. "However, I wish the events of this year did not happen."

When Professor Marchand revealed the fact that he was ill, Daisy bit her lip to cease her voice from shaking. She had lost her father about two years prior and now the man she regarded as a second father was ill. "What is the seriousness of your illness?"

She placed the gift that Marchand had given her inside her pocket as he spoke to her personally. "Sir, I understand that as always you were trying to protect me. I would love for you and me to owl each other whenever we can."