View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 12:17 PM   #20 (permalink)
Tazzie

DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
Default wrap up? :3
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
She could certainly see him being a mama's boy, so his answer earned an amused smile, though she didn't comment further on his admission. It was nice that he was helping out with an event that aided children. She approved, she just refused to say so. Best not to show he was earning points with her just yet. "My nephew has a birthday party coming up and everything has to be perfect or my sister will lose her mind, what's left of it, and we just can't have that." Obviously. "So I got balloon duty. Extremely important job, this. Best left to responsible parties." Which she was.
Nephew. Huh. Ren felt relieved - not that the blonde having a kid of her own was now ruled out since he hadn't really asked that directly yet - albeit he tried to prevent it from showing visibly on his face. Still trying to be discreet and all, you know. He let out a small chuckle though. "Balloon duty," he muttered, nodding as he grabbed some more toys, "Very fitting for a lady of your caliber, Sylvi." And he meant that in a very good way.

Glancing at his wristwatch for a moment, the ebony-haired boy noted the time. As much as he was enjoying his time with this unexpected encounter, it looked like his time for shopping was up. He now got what he came here to buy anyway, and probably more. "Well, love, I hate to be the one to cut this reunion short but unfortunately I have to go." It will be troublesome to deal with the maternal powers if he arrived late.

He had to leave now, yes, but it didn't mean he didn't have a minute to spare for some last second flirting.

So with a confident smirk, Ren took a step closer towards the Sylvi, reaching out a hand to touch some tail end of her blonde mane. "Though I wouldn't mind another one." Another reunion, that is. "What do you say to joining me the day after tomorrow to a horseback riding event?" They were a wizarding family but equestrianism has long been ingrained into his clan as well.