View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 12:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
Now that she's decided they simply must be friends, this interaction had taken a turn from courteous visit and become a slight interrogation, since she clearly needed to know everything about this impressive, young department head who's been at the ministry for ten years. Wait, TEN years? She's been working in the same place for a DECADE?

Bambi's eyes widened. Sure, she wanted a steady job and to make Ariadne and Layla proud, and obviously herself too but... TEN YEARS. That's a long time. Ten years ago she'd started Hogwarts. How odd. "That's very impressive. You must really care for the environment," she smiled, and nodded at the plant in her hand. The world certainly needs more people who care about such things, and not only themselves.
The fact that Bambi looked surprised only added to Olly's own shock at realizing just how long she'd been working at the Ministry. Ten years. Ten years since Emmalee Howell had given her a chance to come work at the Department of Environmental Regulation and Protection. Ten years since she'd officially gotten her life back on track.

Maybe she should write to Emmalee to thank her.

Back to Bambi for now though. "I- yeah. I enjoy working here." OBVIOUSLY. Otherwise she wouldn't have agreed when she'd been offered the position of department head, right? "I hope you will, too." And if she didn't, maybe she could just transfer to Olly's department if she was qualified. "What's your position on level three?" Just curious.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}