Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 03:41 AM   #29 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Kalen casually walked into the great hall and ever so swiftly slipped into his seat next to Tristan. In his hand was a cup of tea, and on his face was a smile. He unlike his colleagues had opted not to transform while in the middle of everyone.

So he had rushed to his office and re-Kalenfied in there, as well as made himself a cup of tea. No one would be able to understand how hard it was to not drink, talk about or even think about tea.

No one.

But now that he was back to himself and had his proper clothes on, his alter ego was several inches taller than he usually was, and his trouser hems would have been dragging on the floor. No one, needed to see that.

Though Kalen found himself wishing he could get some of his height back. He felt short.

“Long time no see.” He said with a grin aimed at Tristan before he took a sip of tea and looked at the rest of his colleagues to whom he gave smiles and waves too.

Ahh. It was good to be back.

Mostly.

“I miss how tall I was.” Kalen mused quietly to Tristan “I feel so short now.”