Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 11:04 PM   #24 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

As soon as she had sorted out the little situation at the Slytherin table where one Maxton Carden had thought she was an impostor, Kay had bustled from the Hall to change her attire. The clothing he had been wearing was too small and aside from that, not suitable for the Feast. She was present in the Hall once more and was making her way to the Ravenclaw table. “Good evening to all of you!’’ Perhaps they had not seen her earlier at the Slytherin table and were now a little confused. “Your professors and Headmistress are back,’’ was her reassurance. In truth, she’d miss her kiddos a great deal.

“Before I head over to the Staff table, I would just like to congratulate you on the great work you’ve all put in this term. Professor Hirsch would have been proud.’’ Kay certainly was but she was not going to be taking any credit for this; she hadn’t been around anyway. The victory was all on the Claws. “I know it has been a difficult term but I advise to enjoy the summer, take the much needed leisure time. Next term, will be a much better one.’’ Here, she paused to look towards Jessa and the other seventh years. “To our graduates, I would like to wish you the best. I look forward to hearing great things about you in the future.’’ There was a soft smile before the woman continued. “Enjoy the rest of the Feast.’’ With that, she headed for the Staff Dais.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺