View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 05:02 AM   #21 (permalink)
lazykitty

DMLE & DMAC
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kalie Carter-Hope Gellar
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Alfred Ludovic Devereaux
Accidents & Catastrophes
x7 x4
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Expecto PAWtronum 🐈 | U-NA-GI

Was Archer bothered by Derf's sudden outburst of emotion? No. No, she simply sat silently while he said his piece. "Where was this side of you hiding all term?" she asked calmly. Because it would have been useful. And yes, she was aware most of the uniform stuff had been her. But before she could say anything else, Professor Noble happened. Sigh. Why, oh why, on the final night of this horrible term? "Now, how on Earth was I supposed to know that final night robes rules were a thing even before Scrimgeour when this time last year I was having this meal at Illvermorny? Not to mention, the regime changed before I could even get a proper footing here." Seriously, Hawthorne had been fired right in front of them during the opening feast. By this time, she had carefully turned around on the bench so that she was facing her Head of House. "And technically, I am wearing one of our house colors." Her dress was mostly black. "Black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow," she finished, imitating a hip-hop song from long ago.

Speaking of regime changes, was that the former Headmistress? Yes, it did look like her from what Archer could remember from the fateful feast all those months ago now. And she definitely looked no-nonsense, though from she'd heard over the term, she wasn't the type to give them exercise as punishment. Which made the Hufflepuff actually want to follow her instructions. At the same time, she didn't want to miss what was about to go down at the staff table. Dilemma. Also, where was Phoenix going so fast? Had they scared him off??

She quickly Accio'd her school robes and pulled them on over her dress, deciding to deal with the rest when whatever was about to happen had happened.

You are Salt!