View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 03:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Finally his peers started to gather at the table. He gave a small smile and to those that gave him one. He chuckled at Anna, "Thanks. I figure they can't toss me out now seeing as we are going home tomorrow." Ash gave her a wink before smirking and glancing towards the doors, pondering if he could make an escape and avoid all of this crap all together and sneak into the kitchens instead.

Soon enough the Headmaster made his way to the podium. Ashton reluctantly stood as the Headmaster made his speech, not wanting to get his house into anymore trouble. He listened with his arms crossed and a bored look on his face, rolling his eyes at certain things. Especially when the Ravenclaws were announced as winners. Contributing to Progress. PFFFFFFT. They were all just too scared to be part of the rebellion.

Before he said they could sit down, Ashton was half way to a seated position. He couldn't wait to get out of here for a couple months.

Just as he was about to dig into his food....Headmistress Hawthorne made her way into the Great Hall...with letters. A huge grin spread across his face and he watched as the letters were passed out to the interlopers.

This day could end very differently than they all thought.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.