Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 03:29 PM   #20 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

"Oh I have one of those, I mean he isn't a baby anymore though, he is only a few years younger than me." So maybe it wasn't the same as Hanna was talking about. She just wanted to fit in with her housemates all the time. "I'm not sure where, we usually go on a small one, but it is if my mom's studio isn't busy and dad can get off work. He works at the German Ministry." Plus she hadn't even asked yet about a holiday, but she would assume they would go somewhere. "My aunt and uncle own a house in Brazil, maybe we will go there." That could be fun if they did.

Giving the Grey Lady a bigger smile she nodded, "I've been on it a few years, I'm hoping to end up on the U17 league next year, though I'm not sure if I should try out for leagues around here or Germany." She wanted to play with her friends, but she had friends there too. "Did you play quidditch, I mean when you were alive?" She hoped that wouldn't sound rude, but she truly was curious.

Not that the answer would have gotten to her ears, Chloe looked up and froze. Was that? THAT WAS!!! "Hawthorne's back, guys, GUYS LOOK!" She was pointing and up out of her seat. She didn't care about the stupid sitting rules or anything his speech had said. She couldn't help but bounce up and down on her feet trying to see the table (short girl problems).

"What is she doing? What is she giving them? Is she back?" She wanted to run up there, but she wouldn't she just stayed standing and watching.