Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 01:27 PM   #19 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

"Vacationing sounds nice," Hanna said to Septimus. "Where are you going? I'm going to be meeting my new baby brother! My mum said she will bring him when she picks me up." He was so small, she was sure. She hadn't seen a photo yet, but babies were so small anyway.

Hanna saw her other third-year-Ravenclaw classmate Drewett walk past and returned his smile.

Chloe's holiday really did sound busy, and full of fun things. "Cool! Where abouts?" Hanna wished she was going on a holiday. She'd love to go back to Norway to see her grandparents, but that probably wouldn't happen for a while. "I'm not sure, but I have a baby brother now! So I think I'll just give him lots of cuddles." When he wasn't crying, that was. She remembered that from her other sisters. Babies cried.

Kaitlynn joined the table, and Hanna offered her a wave.

She couldn't feel particularly proud of winning the house cup when she felt like she didn't really do anything to help. The Hufflepuffs should have won, based on House pride. They had really tried to take the school back from the awful men that had taken over. Even though their plans had failed, they had still done something. She couldn't offer any proud smile to Lady Helena.

But then... BOOM! The doors to the Great Hall opened. Hanna whipped her head around to see what it was, in fear of another minion coming in. But it wasn't another minion. It was Headmistress Hawthorne. Hanna watched her with her breath shallow, as she walked towards the Staff Dais. She looked happy. Very Happy. And with great delight, that Hanna kept down in her chest, she watched as Professor Hawthorne handed letters to each of the despicable minions.

Was it okay to clap?!

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move