Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 05:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
She was smiling. That was a good thing, right?

Owen retook his seat right after she did. "Wouldn't you know, I made some fish and chips...just for you." More grinning on this side of the table as the former Hufflepuff started to lay out the contents of his lunchbox; two containers accommodated Cassie's favorite, another one held what looked like tofu with mushrooms and broccoli. "Here you go," Owen said, nudging one container towards his companion, handing out utensils to her as well. He took extra care on seasoning the fillet so he hoped she liked it. "I also made some stir-fry. My sister likes mushrooms so I cooked enough for us to share too. You're not allergic to mushrooms or tofu, are you?" Catching up, starting with allergies.
Cassie couldn’t help but feel more relaxed with their banter back and forth. “Guess it’s my lucky day, then.” Else she would starve or have to go back upstairs for her money for something else. Instead she was graciously accepting the offered box of food as well as utensils. “Thanks.” It certainly wasn’t often she had home cooking that she herself hadn’t cooked. Unless she was visiting home for the weekend.

“Nope, I don’t believe I am.” Mushrooms she ate more regularly, but tofu she believed to at least try once with no adverse affects. The young woman stealing a small forkful of the tofu mixture and taking a curious bite. Yep...she felt fine.