View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 03:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default Daisy's emotions have come to a head.
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Daisy shook her head at Derf when he asked if she was okay. "I am so tired of this school year. I haven't told my mum and aunt about it and I'm worried about what will happen once they find out." She gave a small sigh just as she saw him aim his wand at his black book. As he set it alight, Daisy's eyes widened and she recoiled.

At Phoenix's suggestion of throwing mashed potato and Bel's response, Daisy addressed both of them, focusing mainly on the exchange student. "Phoenix, whilst I agree about what you said regarding the speech, I do not condone the idea of throwing food. Bel is right in what she has just said. I just want to have a peaceful end-of-year meal without thrown food, fire or any other signs of chaos!" That last sentence was said in a deadly whisper that showed that this Prefect how tired she had gotten. Her stoic facade was beginning to reveal itself.

After calming down a bit, she spoke again. "I don't like how certain new staff members have acted and that beloved teachers were fired so I understand the frustration felt."

Last edited by Ginevra; 12-07-2018 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Because my brain hates me