View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 02:51 AM   #13 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Daisy smiled at Bel. "Hey, Bel. I think you did an amazing job as Quidditch captain this year. Maybe we'll win next year. How do you think you went in your exams?"

Daisy rubbed her eyes, a sign that she felt stressed about how she thought she had personally done in her exams. Maybe if certain events didn't happen, she could feel more at ease.
Bel blinked once in slight confusion, nor really sure why Dsisy was suddenly mentioning Quidditch out of nowhere and trying to tell her she was amazing (when Bel herself had a far more realistic view of it). It felt a bit random when the season had ended a few months ago and she saw her dormmate several times a day every day in that intervening time. She was never quite on the same wavelength as Daisy it seemed, nevertheless she smiled faintly. "Maybe!" She echoed. "I don't know about exams, I tried my best." But that academic stuff was hard for her. Passes would be the best she could hope for in most subjects. " I'm sure you did amazingly!"

Bel spotted Steph and gave her a big grin, always happy to see her of course. And Bel would have waved her over to come sit close to her and Derfael but Derfael.... and the speech...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

The arrival of Bel was welcomed, hair ruffle and all, as it always was. "Hey, Bel..." The pair of them had mostly been ridding on the same hippogriff all term with how things were going at Hogwarts, so he was certain the visual of his black journal on his plate and wand in hand may be a bit...surprising. But she didn't know about Aster and what he had gone through - unless she heard word-of-mouth - and the fact that Petrov was still here meant this Headmaster condoned the behavior which made Derf officially done. And Bel's position on the bench, if she just so happened to take a fascination with looking at the pockets on his robes, she would be able to see the green leafy heads of two bowtruckles popping their heads out.

Then his bright blues were forced back to the dais and the Headmaster's speech. Rising when instructed, Derf's jaw uncharacteristically set and the hairs on the back of his neck stood. The words of the ex-Auror essentially went one in and out the other, much of the Hufflepuff's attention FIXATED on Petrov. A long way to go for Hogwarts....Hogwarts wasn't going anywhere good with monsters like THAT on staff.

Which was why as soon as the speech ended and they were allowed to sit, his head snapped back around to his plate. He was not hungry and he could afford the additional laps or whatever punishment came. So, taking a deep breath, he pointed his wand at the heinous black book. "Forgive me...Professor Noble..." he muttered mostly to himself. That man had been the only reason he had tried so hard and not turned in his badge when Professor Fletcher had first taken it. But now? Well, now he would rather be expelled that instructed by someone who took pleasure in the torment of helpless creatures.

There was no path for him at Hogwarts like this and he had come to terms with that.

"....Incendio."

....and up in flames it went.
Bel has no problem attending up for the speech, even if these professors had no respect for the students she had been brought up to respect her adults - and other people in general of course. She listened to the speech and sat down once they had permission and then.... Fire. Nothing crazy exactly, but still a little dramatic.

"D?" She queried softly, noting the extra bowtruckles peeking out of his robes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post

With an over exaggerated eye roll Phe settled back down onto the bench and sighed rather heavily. What he had been about to say, was stuck in his throat as he watched Derf set his prefect book on fire. A sort of watery sparkle came into his brown eyes for a moment before he looked at the boy and nodded. “I don’t blame you man, I would do it too.” Down with the man and all that.

He waved at Bel and then smiled a bit at Archer and Daisy “I don’t know about you all, but that speech sorta made me lose my appetite.” He said to the table in general. “I wonder how much trouble I’d get into if I lobbed some of these mashed potatoes up at the head table..” He said thoughtfully as he pondered the bowl in front of him.

He had heard that gravy was excellent for the hair. Perhaps he should test the theory out?

Also.. hmmm while fire was nice and all that.

Should they put it out before the table caught fire? Maybe?

Wait a minute though, Bel side eyed the random Phe kid. Was he seriously so inconsiderate as to try and selfishly ruin the feast for everyone else? For all the kids who had suffered through the entire year and only wished to go home in one piece? She spoke up, calmly but firmly.

"How about you not bring trouble down on the whole house just because you feel like misbehaving? Its Phe, right? Some of the kids here just want their last night to go peacefully so we can go home. And mashed potatoes won't help a single thing, so please just behave. Even if you have no respect for them, you respect us, don't you?" The house he had randomly joined out of nowhere, the kids who were innocent in all this?

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you