View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 11:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Default Different mentions in here and rearranged
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Oh for the love of Merlin’s left sock.

Phoenix eyed the headmaster warily as they all had to stand and listen to that joke of a person give a speech. Really? They all needed to think of a way to “contribute to the progress.” Uhh, no. No thank you. Nope not happening. Phe really hoped Old Scrimmy would not be back next term or he might beg his parents to transfer him back to Ilvermorny, even if he was a..

Gag..

Puckwudgie.

Worst name for a house.. ever.

Ever.

And he was Hufflepuff, which legit sounded like it had come out of a Muggle children’s book about pigs and big bad wolves. To be honest, he had been excited to be sorted into that house, cause he had hoped he would get to huff and puff and blow things down.

Alas.

With an over exaggerated eye roll Phe settled back down onto the bench and sighed rather heavily. What he had been about to say, was stuck in his throat as he watched Derf set his prefect book on fire. A sort of watery sparkle came into his brown eyes for a moment before he looked at the boy and nodded. “I don’t blame you man, I would do it too.” Down with the man and all that.

He waved at Bel and then smiled a bit at Archer and Daisy “I don’t know about you all, but that speech sorta made me lose my appetite.” He said to the table in general. “I wonder how much trouble I’d get into if I lobbed some of these mashed potatoes up at the head table..” He said thoughtfully as he pondered the bowl in front of him.

He had heard that gravy was excellent for the hair. Perhaps he should test the theory out?

Also.. hmmm while fire was nice and all that.

Should they put it out before the table caught fire? Maybe?