View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 10:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Evony's grin grew wider. She did enjoy his company and the way he spoke. It amused her. He was very... cute in a charming way. Even the way he walked, casually, with his hands in his pockets, was cute.

"Do you prefer the view from the front, the back, or the side?" she asked coyly. She just needed to know at what pace she should walk.

"So what really brings you here today?" Just out of curiosity.
Leander let out an internal sigh of relief that Evony had not only accepted his joke for just that, but had actually joined in. If he hadn't already been grinning wide (and possibly like an absolute idiot), that would have split his face in two. "All angles are pretty beautiful," he said with an air of admittance, letting his pace slow ever so slightly so he could just check the view from the back. "But the front -" he finished, eyes back on her face, "is definitely superior."

She really was going to make him blush again, wasn't she? Leander was not the smooth operator he was pretending to be around Evony.

"I had a couple of, uh, paintings to drop off... in the area. What about you?"

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽