Thread: Ecological: Office of Olly Emmons-Clarke
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 04:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kimothy

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Olly was still trying to sort through the chaos the former minister had left her department in. What was even worse than paperwork in general was having to look over other people’s paperwork and redoing most of it. She missed the more hands on work she’d been doing before sometimes. Hopefully once she had organized her department and was able to delegate more bureaucratic work to her division heads, she would be able to work in the greenhouses again.

Speaking of, though, here was Katrina.

“Kat, hi. Yeah , come in.” She sat up a little straighter in her chair and motioned towards one of the chairs across from her desk.
With Olly's permission to fully enter the room, Kat slipped inside and quietly closed the door behind her. Olly's room was actually great and it was how Kat would have personally arranged things herself. Neat, minimalistic, comfy. Perhaps it was an effect of having kids of her own, who had an affinity for grabbing random things that would catch their attention. It was usually the colourfully patterned vases.

Oh, and that crib. It brought a tiny smile to Kat's face. "I remember when my kids used to sleep in cribs. Now, they're just very persistent about sleeping on their own beds," the former Slytherin shared. Such a tough stage in parenthood, to be frank. Cassidy was also quite adamant about choosing her own clothes. Anyhow, she wasn't here to talk about the motherly life with her new boss. "Is there any way I can be of assistance to you today, Olly?" Assuming that is why she was called to her office in the first place, at least. Kat didn't mind.

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...