Thread: Ecological: Office of Olly Emmons-Clarke
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 03:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Kat had just finished up her last few papers before she had to head over to Olly's office. As she scanned through them, she noted that there were a few magical plant sanctuaries she would have to pay visits to weeks from now, just in case. Nothing new, definitely. She was only doing her job as an environmental ranger. It was only that some habitat managers were just the human representations of a headache. There were betters days, but she could handle them. It has been her job for the past four years.

Once she was just outside Olly's office door, Kat quietly cleared her throat and pushed the uncooperative strands of hair off her face before knocking and allowing herself into the office. "Good day, Olly," the blond greeted with a polite smile. "You asked to see me?"
Olly was still trying to sort through the chaos the former minister had left her department in. What was even worse than paperwork in general was having to look over other people’s paperwork and redoing most of it. She missed the more hands on work she’d been doing before sometimes. Hopefully once she had organized her department and was able to delegate more bureaucratic work to her division heads, she would be able to work in the greenhouses again.

Speaking of, though, here was Katrina.

“Kat, hi. Yeah , come in.” She sat up a little straighter in her chair and motioned towards one of the chairs across from her desk.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}