Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 11:47 AM   #14 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

She was content to sit at the end of the table and pretend she was elsewhere. It was easy. The book was an intriguing read, the characters were well developed and the plot was paced just well enough to prevent frustration. The Great Hall and the chatter floating about was easily ignored. No matter what happened, it was no longer her problem.

If Jessa learned nothing else from this term, she learned that she would be punished no matter what she did. If that was the case, then she would be comfortable and punished.

The only interruption she allowed was the sound of Scrimgeour's voice. Rise? Sure. No need to make her last night unbearable. The Head Girl put a finger to keep her spot in the book before straightening her posture and turning her full attention to the dais. For the sake of her own sanity, helped along by that calming draught, Jessa kept her gaze exclusively on him while he spoke. It was more of the same thing she'd heard all year and reminded her of how desperately she wanted to leave. Shame she couldn't sit at the station tonight and wait there for the train til morning.

His comment on those graduating caused her heart to skip a beat. That was her. She was graduating. It was over. Small bright spot in all this. She wouldn't be returning with this regime. It was enough to bring the faintest hint of a smile as she retook her seat.

Jessa watched the food appear as it always did following the speech. While she wasn't ravenous, she could eat something so the Ravenclaw reached from a few things, adding them to her plate. One night to go.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.