Thread: Slytherin Table
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 04:12 AM   #15 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterloo View Post
All things considered, this term hadn't actually been all THAT bad. He didn't really know why the other kids were making a big fuss. They hadn't been attacked by inferi and noone had been possessed so that was something, right?? Not only that, but he was actually able to run a full lap of the Quidditch pitch without wanting to keel over and puke his guts up so that was a bonus.

"Alright there, rebel?" Max greeted, flopping onto the bench opposite Natalie and immediately noticing the lack of uniform under her robe. Her version of an up yours, he supposed.

He was feeling unusually chirpy (because FEAST!!) so everyone else got a nod and even a smile too. That's when he noticed Skyler still standing. He looked in the direction of the staff table and Headmaster RoboMan before turning back to the younger Slytherin. "Y'know.... I reckon it's safe to sit. Unless you prefer standing. 'sup to you."
Her attention fell from the staff table when Maxton's voice sounded in her ears. She looked over at him, registered the word "rebel" that was surely associated with her chosen attire and gave him somewhat of a smirky smile. "Alright," she replied. She was quite alright, actually. Very excited to go home and enjoy her FREE summer.

"How are you, Mr. Prefect?" surely not going to get her in trouble on the last night of the term. Because, well... that would be rude. They were friends. Weren't they?

Natalie smiled at the rest of her housemates who joined the table, seeing the overall relief that was shown on all of their faces. Most of them anyway. She also saw another girl who wasn't wearing her uniform. That was the girl she had run into in at Hogsmeade. Something about that weird run in still sat funny in her stomach...

Or maybe that was just the hunger that was making her stomach growl.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise