View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 12:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
Delyth couldn’t help but give a wide smile to the girl in front of her now. She honestly had to work hard in the shop when she had the headphones on so she knew exactly how the other woman felt! I know exactly how you feel! Although, sometimes I just can’t help it” she exclaimed, flicked her frizzy hair with anticipation. “Especially if it’s happy go lucky music! That just gets be hoping and bopping!” As if to demonstrate her point, she gave a little jiggle. Right there. In the middle of the CD isle. Oooooops!

Smirking slightly at the girl’s reaction now, she couldn’t but approve of this girl and her reaction to the song. Mouthing somewhat like a fish “IT’S A REALLY…happy song! Getting quieter as she took off the headphones. Muggle music really wasn’t to everyone’s taste but it was nice to meet someone else who seemed to like it just as much as her. Holding her hand out, somewhat tentatively, she replied “I’m Delyth”, her accent changing slightly to that of her previous homeland as she pronounced her name. As if dancing and singing wasn’t embarrassing enough.

“So…” she continued, changing the subject before her blush became too obvious “Why are you in here today?” It was a stupid question. Obviously she Victoria wanted to buy music but still, it was polite. Right? Hopefully, she wouldn’t come across as too silly.
Laughing along with the woman, who was now shimmy and shaking in the isle she started to grove along too. It was fun to meet such an exciting personality here and there. It was seriously an amazing thing to experience these days. She was laughing along with the music when she realized that she was talking quieter now and she should probably take the headphones off completely.

Tori took her hand and shook it with a bit more enthusiasm than was probably necessary. Delyth. That was a really pretty name. She liked it, granted she liked most things. She laughed at her question of what brought her into the shop. She figured it was a polite question to ask but a bit redundant when you considered the fact that it was only a music store. “Oh I work down at Malkin’s and I wanted some new music to help me finish up the last minute robes before all of the students start getting their robes for the year. I assume you were on a particular hunt for this band?” she smiled as she tried to see who the band was so she could consider looking into them for a possible purchase in the future.