View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 11:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Sixth year was supposed to have been her best year at Hogwarts. No massive exams, old enough to know things, less classes, all those things were supposed to mean her sixth year would be the absolute greatest year in her time at Hogwarts. ... In all honesty, she'd preferred the Inferi. They could handle a few dead zombies, when they were untied as a school against a common enemy.

This term? It was students vs. professors. And Sylvie, with faded but well defined marks still marring her face, had not taken it as well as others had. And because there's still NO RULE ABOUT COLOURED HAIR, today she'd opted for bright, minty streaks in her customary blonde strands, calling upon the help of charms to make it stand out. Hopefully, if all goes according to her (very secretive) plan, this will be her last feast. Maybe.

Sliding her hand easily into Zoryn's - the one impossibly great thing about this whole situation, she had her friend back at long last - she looked up defiantly at the staff before walking down with her friend to the Gryffindor table. Hell yeah it was a power move. THEY had the power, not THEM.

"I hope his office reeks the entire summer," she said, thunder in her voice as she catches sight of Ainsworth's stupid face.

_____________I could still change the end