View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 10:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
Delyth couldn’t help but stand there for just a little bit longer. After all, she only had to go and buy new robes before she left Diagon Alley so what did it matter if she left a little later than expected? Turning mid shimmy, she watched as a young witch entered the shop and coolly strolled to the same music section that she was in. Feeling somewhat self-conscious now, she slowly came to a stop and paused the music. Removing the CD carefully so as not to scratch it, she placed it back in the plastic case and finally removed the headphones that had been constricting her curly hair before finally turning to find the black haired girl looking at her.

“Yup, I’m actually going to buy this one” answering her question with a smile. Holding up the cd she had been listening to now. Despite her usual bubbliness, she couldn’t help but become more enthusiastic about the CD in front of her. “It’s a really good CD!” pausing for a second before continuing “only if you like muggle music I guess. But I mean, it’s quite a feel good album”. Stopping finally to take a breath, she grinned whilst taking out the CD again and placing it back in the CD player. “Her, have a listen” holding out the headphones now as she turned to her favourite track on the album.
Victoria smiled, seeing the other women show her what exactly she was listening to. Her smile broadened when she heard her trail off about if she herself liked muggle music. She didn't just like it, "Oh man i love it. I typically listen to it while i'm working. Have to keep it to a minimum sometimes because I sing too loud." she blushed a bit at starting to blab on about her music habits.

Tori watched as the woman pulled the CD back out to place in the player. Her eyes followed her her hand holding the headphones. Shrugging she put the headphones over her ears and started to listen. It was a really bright feel good song. She was amazed at just how much she liked the song. "THIS IS..." Realizing she was probably yelling she started taking the headphones off of her head and smiled, "really good. I'm surprised I'm not usually into this kind of stuff." Her smile felt as if it reached her ears. "I'm Victoria by the way." she held her hand out trying to be proper like her mama had taught her.